Steps to Flash Device with Odin
- Download the USB driver on the PC.
- Get the stock firmware on your phone.
- Now extract it, and install the driver.
- Boot the phone in Download mode.
- Connect the Android device to the PC through a USB cable.
- It manually detects the device.
- Select the “PDA” or “AP” button.
- Tap on the ‘Start’ button at the bottom
- You can see the ‘Pass’ message signaling the end of the procedure.
- Now boot the phone in Stock Recovery Mode.
- Select the ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ option from the displayed menu.
- Select the ‘Reboot System Now’ from the options.